11 September, 2019

YouTube's New Updates You Must Know. यूट्यूब के कुछ नए अप्डेट्स जो आपको जान लेने चाहिए ।

Hey Friends My Name is sanjay and today i am back with a new post in this post i am telling about YouTube new updates of this month...
Dosto aaj mein aapko is post me youtube ke kuch updates bataaunga jo youtube worldwide release karegaa within 2 months agar aapko meri ye post achi lage to mujhe YouTube per subscribe jaroor kare waise mein niche post english me likhne ki koshish ki hai koi galti hoto maaf karnaa let's enjoy....
Updates From YouTube 
1. First update from youtube is no need to say subscribe channel and press the bell icon because youtube implement a pop-up feature of a showing massage during the video was playing the pop-up were shows 3 times in video
When the pop-up shows in video first show in start of video second mid of video third end of the video.
2. Second Update From YouTube is a smart comments system in our YouTube comments we've get a bot feature he collect all time comments from users who commented in your video.
View Full Instructions & Updates ➤ Read More!!!

If you have enjoyed this post so you can follow me on Instagram username @sanjayeditz

I've also stay updated in Instagram and post regularly new photos
Asal me me ek photo editor hoon aur mein is website per photo editing se related post kartaa hoon jisme me aapko photo editing me kaam aane waaale useful stocks pngs provide karaataa hoon.

I Hope I Brought a Smile...

AGAR MERI YE POST AAPKO ACHHI LAGI HO TO MUJHE INSTAGRAM PER FOLLOW KANAA NAA BHULE AND YOUTUBE PE SUBSCRIBE JAROOR KARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ANY SPAM LINKS IN COMMENTS.